Electronic Packaging Interconnect Technology Symposium 2017 (EPITS 2017)
Electronic Packaging Interconnect Technology Symposium 2017
1st – 2nd November 2017, Fukuoka, Japan
Website : http://epits15.com
In the era of extensive technology, industry is pushing the limits in both design and manufacturing areas. Small scale microelectronics technologies in the micro and nanoscale area are some of the most exciting developments. Researchers working at or near the molecular level have recently made significant breakthroughs that will enable companies to create entirely new products, applications, and highly efficient manufacturing techniques.
These applications and products require excellent performance in harsh environments which including exposure to thermal stresses, vibration and shock. Therefore, a great deal of ongoing research is addressing robust design solutions and the selection of novel materials. Some of the most spectacular developments in electronics packaging are now beginning to take shape.
The Electronic Packaging Interconnect Technology Symposium, (EPITS 2017) is bringing together packaging experts in these critical areas and others to share and exchange ideas in electronics technology. Don’t miss your chance to get up to speed on today’s most important topics in packaging, all in one place on one day.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
(1) Challenges in implementing the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (ROHS).
(2) Emerging interconnect materials and technologies.
(3) Non-solder interconnect materials at chip and package levels.
(4) Fundamental materials behavior for electronic packaging materials.
(5) Electromigration, thermomigration, stress-migration and mechanical effects.
(6) Advanced characterization methods as applied to electronic packaging technology.
(7) Whisker growth in tin, tin-based alloys and other metallic systems related to electronic packaging materials.
(8) Developments in high temperature Pb-free solders and associated interconnects for automotive and power electronics.
Selected papers from the Electronic Packaging Interconnect Technology Symposium (EPITS) 2017 will be published in SCOPUS Cited Journal (Open Access). These publications will be indexed in ISI-Web of Science (Conference Proceeding Citation Index).
(Registrations at “Register” : http://epits15.com/paper-submission)
(1) Full Paper Deadline for Authors/Speakers: 15 September 2017
(2) Acceptance Notification: 30 September 2017
(3) Camera-ready Paper Deadline and Audience Registrations: 1 October 2017
(4) Final Payment (Authors/Speakers and Audience): 15 October 2017
(Payment at “Registration Fee Payment” : http://epits15.com/paper-submission)
(1) Authors/Speakers : AUD 450
(2) Audience : AUD 300
(3) Audience (Student) : AUD 150
Conference Schedule : 1st November 2017
1st November 2017; Kyushu University Ito Campus Tour (tour bus starts from Nishijin Plaza)
12:30-13:30 Registration at Nishijin Plaza
* Participants who want to visit Kyushu University Ito Campus (Big Orange at 2:30pm) should let the organiser know.
13:30 Bus departs Nishijin Plaza and travels to Kyushu University Ito Campus
14:30-15:00 Introduction to Kyushu University (Big Orange)
15:00-17:00 Campus tour
(1) International Research Center for Hydrogen Energy
(2) Center for Organic Photonics and Electronics Research
(3) The Ultramicroscopy Research Center
17:00-18:00 Bus departs Ito Campus and travels to to Nishijin subway station
Conference Schedule : 2nd November 2017
2nd November 2017: EPITS2017 conference (at Nishijin Plaza)
09:00-09:30 Registration (Nishijin Plaza)
09:30-09:40 Opening remarks
09:40-10:10 Keynote speech 1
10:10-10:40 Keynote speech 2
10:40-11:00 Coffee break
11:00-11:30 Keynote speech 3
11:30-12:00 Keynote speech 4
12:00-12:30 Keynote speech 5
12:30-13:45 Lunch and poster session
13:45-15:30 Session 1
15:30-16:30 Coffee break and poster session
16:30-18:15 Session 2
18:15-18:30 Closing remarks
For further information of the Symposium,
please email your enquiry to secretariat @epits15.com or
Assoc. Prof. Kazuhiro Nogita : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Mohd Arif Anuar Bin Mohd Salleh  : email@example.com
Website : http://epits15.com