Nihon Superior has been fully certified by ISO9001 and ISO14001.
ISO14001 (Environmental Management Systems)
Recognizing the achievement of a balance with the global environment as one of the most important challenges facing all humankind, Nihon Superior is committed to accomplishing its goals by keeping considerations of global environmental preservation always at the forefront of its business activities.
Given our role as a manufacturer and seller of metal-joining materials, Nihon Superior undertakes to give practical expression to our environmental philosophy in the following way.
- We will strive to reduce the burden our activities place on the environment by.
- Making the most efficient use of, where possible, recycled natural resources.
- Expanding sales of environmental products.
- Developing energy conservation
- Minimizing waste.
- We will establish environmental targets and goals in each of these areas. We will conduct reviews based on the results of internal audits to the extent technically and economically possible.
- We will observe relevant environmental regulations and standards as well as the other guidelines to which our company adheres. Also, we will strive to control environmentally hazardous materials and prevent environmental pollution.
- We will actively participate in environmental education activities and promote interaction with the local community.
- We will develop and firmly establish an environmental management system, and continuously improve the system by conducting periodic environmental audits.
- We will control the environmentally hazardous substances and prevent environmental pollution.
- We will keep all the employees and those who work for Nihon Superior informed of this environmental philosophy by documenting it and we will release it to outside company as well.
Enactment : June, 2002 Revision : May, 2016
Tetsuro Nishimura, President Nihon Superior Co., Ltd.
Maintaining the balance between Society and the global environment
From home electronics to high-tech industries, Nihon Superior makes products that play an important role in a wide range of sectors. We define “high quality” as more than just a commitment to offering the most sophisticated metal-joining technologies. We are also committed to making the world a better place by creating products that are environmentally friendly.
Achievements like the ISO 14001 certification of all of our Japanese locations and the development of our lead-free solder NSe-SOLDER Series speak to level of our commitment to environmental preservation.
Nihon Superior will continue to develop new metal-joining technologies, striving always to find the ultimate balance between a healthy environment and the most advanced technologies.
We have reviewed the way we collect, treat, and refine dross, and ensure that it can be reused and recycled.